Please refer to the Notice of Race
The Multihull Yacht Club of Queensland (MYCQ) invites all Off-shore Multihulls to compete in the Brisbane to Gladstone Multihull Yacht Race which has become the most prestigious multihull event in the country, sailing in the beautiful waters of Moreton Bay, past Maroochydore and Noosa with the back drop of the Glasshouse Mountains, along the shore of Fraser Island, to the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, past Lady Musgrave Island to be welcomed at the finish line in Gladstone by the Multihull Yacht Club Queensland (MYCQ), Port Curtis Sailing Club and the City of Gladstone.
Further instructions on how to enter are as follows:
- Complete the online entry form.
- From the above MYCQ website Menu above at of the page, click on the “Racing”; and
- Click on “Brisbane to Gladstone” dropdown menu.
- The menu now shows the “Event Details and Entry”, the “Crew Entry form” and all relevant documents. Click on the required item.
- Complete the Entry Form on the RevSport Site
- Print a copy of the Entry form for your records.
- Advise crew to go to the MYCQ website and fill out the online “Crew Entry Form” ASAP (as described in item 1 above).
- If paying by cheque or money order post printed forms with the name of the boat to Race Director at 126 Hargreaves Ave Chelmer, 4068.
- If paying Direct into the MYCQ Bank Account
Bank: Suncorp: BSB: 484 799 Account: 08388 4570 Name: Multihull Yacht Club of Queensland Inc
- Credit Card Payments are not available at this time
- Print copies of the following documents and where required and return them completed form by the due date shown:-
- Special Regulation Cat 3 Equipment Audit Form - Provide to Race Director by 5 April 2019
- Indemnity Form - Provide by to Race Director 5 April 2019
- Gladstone Marina Mooring Permit - Provide to Race Director by 5 April 2019
- Declaration Form - Provide to Race control within two hours of finishing the race
- Read the following documents and ensure you have a copy available during the race for reference
Note that Sailing Instructions may change before the race. A final set of instructions including start and finish maps will be issued to all entrants at the Race Briefing.