The 2018 program is made up of 4 individual series over the course of the year with 3 unique series with 5 of 8 races to count towards the Club Championship. The program is made up riding on the back of other local club series or races plus select distinct MYCQ managed races.
- The breakdown is as follows:
- 12 MYCQ races
- 12 Manly Combined Club (MCC) races
- 3 QCYC races – Surf to City (Offshore & Inshore) , Fairway Challenge
- 2 WMYC – St Helena Cup
- 1 RQYS and 3 joint RQYS/MYCQ (MBMR)
Total of 32 races with 8 races per series.
- For the 12 MYCQ races, a $100 fee payable for all 12 MYCQ races before end of January 2018. The first MYCQ race is 4 Feb2018. Late Fee of an additional $20 payable if paid by end February. Following 1 March, individual race entry fee of $15/race will apply. The races will be accrued, invoiced and payable after the last race of the season.
- MCC allocated races will be as per MCC entry fee requirements being $125 for all 14 races http://www.manlycombinedclubs.com/competitor-info Fee payment to MCC must be demonstrated to MYCQ SSC and MYCQ Treasurer to accrue MYCQ Club Championship (CC) points
- QCYC, MWYC and RQYS contributing races to MYCQ CC points require fees to be paid to those specific clubs prior to racing and advised to SSC prior to the event for CC points consideration.
- No CC points are applied and accrued until MYCQ, MCC and other above noted club race fees are paid. There will be no retrospective recalculation of race results for boats racing prior to receipt of fees.
- Eligibility for MYCQ Club Championship points requires current valid MYCQ financial membership
On behalf MYCQ Sailing & Safety Committee